- 10 TBS. Organic Valley Butter
- 1 1/4 organic cane sugar
- 3/4 cup organic fair trade cocoa
- 2 TBS organic vanilla
- 2 TBS water
- 2 large cage-free organic eggs (keep in fridge until time to use)
- 1/3 cup organic stone wheat flour
- 2 TBS organic coconut flour (optional)
- 1 cup organic walnuts
- Heat to 325F and place rack in bottom 1/3 of the oven for top crispness.
- Place foil over 8X8 pan and grease with butter.
In a medium saucepan, heat 10 TBS of butter on medium heat. The butter will begin to foam and then bits of brown will rise to the top- when it stops foaming take off heat.
- Immediately add sugar, cocoa, vanilla, water. Wait 5 minutes and then add 1 egg at a time.
- Stir until silky smooth and add flour.
- After mixed, add walnuts.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until toothpick is clean.