Saturday, December 3, 2011

Has it been that long?

Goodness, I have not posted anything in a very long time, I have been SO busy with school, family, work, etsy, and being an owl that I have let my blog go. I have made so many new things in the last few months that I don't even know how to play catch up!  I suppose the most exciting thing would be that I have been working with an amazing metalsmith to create some super cute silver jewelry, I have just a few items up in my store but we have many designs that are being worked on now, it is all very exciting.  I love working on Etsy :)

Here are some of my favorite new items! Lots of Beatles items!

















1 comment:

  1. Love the Love quote pendants! will follow you! Please can you blog about me too? ^^ 'Like' my facebook and check out my etsy!=)
    http://www.facebook.com/kookiiboutique

    20% off for Facebook fans ^^

    email address is kookiiboutique@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment :)