Saturday, February 4, 2012

Open BNR Today!

Hello and Happy Saturday!  Here is a beautiful BNR and is being run by Wonda from AntHunnys.  It is open at the moment and features my white rose earrings.  Please take a moment and check it out.

http://www.etsy.com/treasury/MTY0MTk5NjJ8MTg0NjI0MDY2MQ/closed-welcome-1800-strikes-picker-chics?index=0&page=19#comments


Here are some of my favorite items from the treasury:

Walker's Whimsey's is a wonderful vintage and antique shop.  They have great prices and I had to favorite them.  I bet you will too, make sure to visit.


Looked around this shop...and there was lots of bead envy on my part.


I'm really loving this shop...the owner is a cat lover like me and her name is Jude! My dad wanted to name me that :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment :)