Sunday, April 8, 2012

My Easter So Far in Pictures :)

Happy Easter!!


I actually started organizing some of my stock around 5am this morning.  JoAnne's had photo boxes on sale so I picked up some new ones!  I also got some of my supplies back in shape.  Cleaning kind of makes me happy....






















And getting everything all ready for Grammy's & Aunt Jesse's Annual Easter Egg Hunt.  :)






I like to think that some of my artist traits have rubbed off on my nieces and this surely is proof.  My oldest niece Zoe made a full post board of crafts and stickers for the Easter Bunny this year! The most adorable part is that she made an entire family of bunnies and named them all after her family.  The J is backwords but it is just so sweet that I am fine being Lesse for today.  The last name on this is her stuffed owl, Owly who is very much a part of our family. :)








Roo Kitty loves Easter <3
Well I love taking Easter pictures of Roo Kitty, it must be something like the same thing :)







3 comments:

  1. Wow it looks so organized!

    Also cute pics of your niece's creative works :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute easter photos :)

    i love seeing organized work spaces! it's inspiring. you did a great job at sorting through everything - it looks very nice. i love those photo boxes - i use them for all of my supplies too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. GIRL I LOVE ALL THIS. I AM SO JEALOUS, I THOUGHT I HAD ALOT OF BEADS AND STUFF, BUT YOU HAVE A MOTHER LOAD. IM LOOKING AT MY 5 BOXES OF STUFF AND DEF GIVING IT THE STANK FACE. I WISH I HAD MORE MONEY TO DO WHAT YOU ARE DOING. I LOVE THE FLOWERS, BRACELETS, HAIR CLIPS, I AM SO INLOVE WITH THE RESIN BRACELETS, I GUESS THAT IS THE NEXT THING I AM GOING TO HAVE TO GET YOU TO SHOW ME HOW TO MAKE. DO YOU HAVE A YOUTUBE.COM CHANNEL? IT WOULD BE SO HELPFUL IF YOU DID SO YOU COULD SHOW ME HOW TO DO THE WATERCOLOR WASH. ANYWAYS YOU ARE AWESOME, JUST KNOW THAT.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment :)