Saturday, January 21, 2012

My Favorite Classic Looks From Film (Part 1)

How on earth could I not begin with Audrey's "Breakfast At Tiffany's" black dress?


 Bird's fly over the rainbow, why then oh why can't I? Judy Garland in "The Wizard Of Oz"

Ginger Rogers & Fred Astaire in "Top Hat".  2 for the price of one, they both look so incredible.

So I just watched "Titanic" for the first time within the last year and I never really got the whole Leonardo DiCaprio thing, anyways...now I get it. Watching him walk down the stairs in this film is breathtaking and lots of other things.  This film is truly a modern classic.


Julia Roberts in "Pretty Woman" was my momma's suggestion and I was on the fence about including this but after thinking about it, this was perfect because it is about one of the only 80's dress that I would consider timeless.

Part 2 coming very soon :)

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving a comment :)