Thursday, January 19, 2012

Shake Shake Shakespeare



Hello!  I normally would never devote an entire post to one new listing but yesterday I listed a necklace with a Shakespeare quote on it and I wanted to tell you all about it because of the two people in the photo prop...they are my grandparents and this is my favorite picture, ever.   I noted it in the listing but gosh I have so much more to say but still I don't know how to express it.  I love these two people more than I could ever tell you and they loved each other in a way that I have never seen before.  :)  So when you look at this necklace,  please do note the two folks in black and white in the background, they are my favorite people ever. 

So if your grandma or grandpa are still with you, give them a hug or call them.  You are very lucky.

http://www.etsy.com/listing/90832739/shakespeare-necklace-shakespeare-quote

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment :)