Saturday, January 7, 2012

Some of my favorite Etsy Sellers, December Purchases :)

Hello everyone!  I wanted to share with you a handful of items from a few of my most favorite Etsy shops.  Every store featured in this post are ones that I have already personally purchased items from myself.  I can speak first hand and honestly about how great each of these shops are.  The variety of store types stretches all over the board, from everything vintage to handmade ceramics....I have bought lots on Etsy and now I will share with you my favorite hidden Etsy treasures.  Enjoy :)

LoLo and Rubys

I Love Lucy <3
I also love everything about LoLoandRubys Etsy shop.  Beautiful vintage items at fair prices along with great customer service from start to finish.  



KKCandlesLLC



KKCandlesLLC is one of my favorite Etsy shops.  I have ordered lots from this store and was impressed right from the start.  Aubrey makes the most beautiful gift tags that I use in my own personal Etsy shop but more exciting than that, the quality and consistency of her product has lined her up in the near future to supply gallery tags for various art studios throughout the midwest.


Queen Anne's

I ordered my first "Pay it Forward" item from Queen Anne's on Etsy.  I got a *beautiful* vintage blue floral pillow case that reminds me of my grandma.  And because it was a PIF item, it only cost me less than a quarter.   This inspired me to do my own PIF items and I was really able to help a few people with some holiday gifts at Christmas, and I first learned of PIF items at Queen Anne's.  I also got a super cute yellow hanky that I carry everywhere with me :)


River House Rustics
Great shop and customer service! If you like things rustic or woodsy, you should certainly browse this shop.

 
Lyn B Designs

I just love Jenna at Lyn B Designs!  Her products are yummy and amazing!  My lips are so soft and feel good despite the this dry winter air I can't keep myself out of. 


Since Sass


I got an awesome zip up pouch much like this one and I was so happy with it!  I bought it as a Christmas gift and it was hard to part with.


And these are just a few of the stores that I love shopping with on Etsy, I will post more later :)

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving a comment :)