Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Natalia Makes The BEST Treasuries!

Giving credit where credit is due, these treasuries are not really made by me even though they say Jesse Anne Designs but all these here were created by my friend Natalia.  She has made several for me and these are my favorites...well "Mustard Madness" was probably my favorite but these all look nice together.  I adore Natalia's treasuries, I think I have mentioned her before, she is half my age but always manages to impress me with all the things she does...including designing my entire blog.  I love when she makes treasuries for me on Etsy, she sure knows how to make me look good :)

She also takes great pictures and keeps a great journal!
http://www.nisfornatalia.blogspot.com/




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment :)