Friday, January 20, 2012

More Products I Love

Here are a few random supplies that I most strongly recommend, not just because of the product itself but because the companies have integrity and stand behind what they make. 

Prismacolor Colored Pencils:  The best you can find, hands down.  I have never heard any artist say anything bad about this brand and you won't find one here.  Awesome product every time.


Da Vinci Harbin Kolinsky Brushes:  Most consistent brushes if you ask me.  I don't know how they do it, but you really do get the same brush every time.  Buy one of these brushes once and then once more, and you will get exactly what I am trying to say.  And their "spin" brushes will change your life...seriously I'm not the same person anymore. 




Holbein Oil Pastels: These really make me wish I was better with oil pastels.  I'm too much of a mess to work with pastels most the time but when I do, this is the brand I have found to really be the most solid.


PolyShrink by Lucky Squirrel: This is a brand that has just about saved my life.  I'm beyond happy with this shrink plastic and they have amazing customer service.  I honestly have only been using this brand for a short while but in that short time they have just knocked my previous supplier out of the water.  If you buy shrink plastic, buy PolyShrink.


Royal Super Sponge Pack: I'm not actually sure who makes this but you can buy it from blick, maybe they make it?  I know I should know this....I will update this soon but anyways, you can use these for so many kinds of paints, they won't let you down.


Lava Hand Soap: If you can get it on your skin, this can get it off.
Strathmore 500 Series Charcoal: Anything Strathmore is good, but this is a standout product for artists that work with charcoal.


2 comments:

Thanks for leaving a comment :)