Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Inspired.

I was thinking that it might be fun idea to share with you some artists that have doubtlessly influenced me in my work :)
I definitely have one particular artist that I absolutely consider my favorite and it will be fun to tell you a little about him and share his work with you guys.  But for today and probably with the next few posts, I am going to focus on a couple of Disney Artists that I know have really inspired me.   I won't get into too many details about anything, I just would like to share with you a few pieces that I find especially unique and hopefully you find something somewhere that makes you want to see more.  I have narrowed it down to just a few pieces but the artist that created these is a man named John Hench, he is a very famous Disney artist, good chance being that you have already of him.  I am beyond obsessed with some of the conceptual art that he has done with the theme parks.  He had a very long and fruitful career with the Disney company and I'm always finding new things out about him, very exciting. :) So here we are; and this is John Hench.

You can buy this watercolor for me if you have an extra $15,000-$20,000 that you want me to have.

His work with space mountain just takes the breath right out me.

Again...I love the way the color has a mood of its own.

And to his Neverland :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment :)