Sunday, January 8, 2012

Sunday Etsy Finds :)

Happy Sunday!!  I have been fighting a cold all week and my sleep schedule is all wrong but browsing through Etsy cheers up a bit.  Here's to you my Etsy Success team mates :)

All I can about Patti's work over at Gilding On The Lilies is *WOW*  She has beautiful bead work and I just added her to my favorite shops.  You can't go wrong with Victorian inspired gemstone work.  Also if you are looking for something Romantic to wear for Valentine's Day, she has some great pieces with stand out reds that are the perfect balance between festive and delicate :)


Over at Things By V you can get your daily owl fix.  Her felted work is adorable.


Celine & Kate  have  a shop full of clean and modern housewares that would brighten up an room.  I found a pillow I would love to snuggle up with :)



I came across this dress from Ephemere in Argentina and I'm in love.


I love a good vintage green :)


Celebrate Yourself! And don't fold your book pages over! Tag it with something pretty, your book will thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment :)