Friday, March 2, 2012

Happy Heart Team On Etsy :)

Happy Saturday!  My blog post for today might be my first real "guest blog" post.  Mostly everything below was written by Ashley, my friend and senior captain over at The Happy Hearts Team on Etsy.  She is the sweetest person and I could not ask for a better Etsy team pal.  Happy Hearts is a very new Etsy team but it is full of kind and supportive shop owners.  Please check it out for yourself, we are a budding baby at the moment but you can look forward to lots of fun things from our team.

  Here are my favorite picks from Ashley's shop and after that, you can read all about The Happy Hearts Team on Etsy! 

<3 <3 <3

Ashley lives in outer space but she still ships alll over planet earth...check out her Etsy shop for yourself :)





Hello Everybody!
My name is Ashley King and I am the founder and captain of the Happy Hearts Team!

I am a Christian and am a member of a number of Christian Etsy Teams, as well as Bead Teams! Unfortunately, I couldn't find any teams with the two combined. I felt called to offer a team that did include both, so I created the Happy Hearts Team!

This team offers Christian beaders the opportunity to share their testimonies, personal experiences, and their beading creations!!

Jesse is our team Leader and Chief team promoter!

If you're a Christian and love to bead, please feel free to join our team! If you have any questions, please contact me at
www.ashleyqueen.etsy.com! Or you can contact Jesse at www.JesseAnneDesigns.etsy.com!!

God Bless!!

Ashley King

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful work Ashley! I am a Christian but not a beader......but I wish you & your team God's richest blessings!
    Angie
    godsgrowinggarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment :)