Wednesday, March 14, 2012

I *heart* My Big Sister

I think I need to buy one of those "I love my sister" shirts.  I know they normally make them for kids and maybe 25 is a little old to be wearing one but still I would wear one today for sure.  Today in between dropping off snacks to her one daughter's kindergarten class and bringing her 8 month old to the doctor she managed to put over 100 pairs of earrings on tags for me.  I am trying to think of  something nice to do for her besides giving her free earrings.  Anyways just wanted to say that I love my sister  :)



7 comments:

  1. Hooray for sisters!! I love mine too, yours must really, really, really love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I had a sister like that :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sisters are the best. I know no one pimps my shop as hard as my sisters do; yours looks to have your back as much as mine do me!

    Following you from Blogging Buddies on Etsy!
    http://missroseandlou.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so sweet! Sisters truly are the best! My sisters and used to always argue while growing up, but the two of them are really my best friends. Lovely earrings :)

    ~Ivana~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, that's great of your sister. And I don't think 25 is too old to wear the I <3 my sister shirt :D Actually, I want one too!

    I found your blog through the blogging buddies team and I'm now following you :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your big sister rocks! My sis and I live very far from each other- literally on the other side of the world. And no, 25 is definitely not too old to be wearing the I heart my sister shirt. I know I would do it too :D
    Your earrings look great!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment :)