Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Spring 2012 Colour Trends - Jewellery by Jora - Artist Feature

Hello everyone, I hope you all are enjoying your Tuesday, from where I am the sun is out and the birds are chirping.   I'm thinking spring!  Color trends for Spring 2012 are especially bright and fun.  I ran across a Target ad yesterday that said "Color changes everything" and oh how true that is.  While browsing Etsy for some new spring looks, I came across "Jewellery by Jora" and I just had to share some of her work with.  You may have already noticed my spelling choices of jewellery/jewelry and colour/color.  The reason I did this is because Jewellery by Jora is based in Nottingham, England and I figured it would be nice gesture :)


Jewellery By Jora on Etsy:

Facebook:

Twitter:


Here are some Spring 2012 color trends, followed by some items from Jewellery by Jora that include these colors!










Don't forget to check out Jewellery by Jora on Etsy!

2 comments:

  1. Cute feature, and great shop!

    ~Mo
    www.mokekumileicreations.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for saying such sweet things about my work!! It means a lot. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment :)