Thursday, March 1, 2012

Midnight Bead Envy: The Jewel Street On Etsy

Hello!  I am in the VERY early stages of working out an online silent auction for Honor Flight and I'm floating around a bit for sponsors and through doing that I found a lovely jewelry artist today who makes beautiful beaded jewelry.  I LOVE her work!  Below are some of my favorite pieces from The Jewel Street. 


 To browse the entire collection yourself:


Black Onyx Statement Necklace.



Lepidolite Purple Earrings.

Yellow Chalcedony Earrings.


Colbalt Blue Glass Necklace.

Blue Lucite Flower Earrings.

Antique Brass Chain Necklace.


Antique Brass Filigree Earrings.


2 comments:

  1. you are totally right, these are absolutely lovely! on my way to check out the rest of their inventory now! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That jewelry is beautiful! i'm also checking it out.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment :)