Monday, March 12, 2012

Maximonstertje, Fine Art Photography Vietnam

"Good Morning Vietnam" 

What a perfect tag for this photo...but of course I am borrowing the tag from the title attached to this photograph's Etsy listing.  Today I am sharing with you some brilliant travel photography from Maximonstertje on Etsy.  The shop is located in the Netherlands and sells photography of various subjects. The shop has a lot to see, so make sure to check it out!

Maximonstertje on Etsy:



*Special Thanks to Danny for letting me share her photography!*

If you like Danny's photography, don't forget to "like" her!

Maximonstertje on Facebook:


Fine Art Photography - Vietnam
by: Maximonsterje








Want more info about Danny of  Maximonstertje?  I brought you her profile :)

"(Psst... I'm on facebook now as well! You may 'like' me if you want! www.facebook.com/MaximonstertjePhotography)

When I was a child I used to walk around with my hands folded like a camera before my eyes to see what the world would look like through my own little window. Not much has changed since then.

When not chasing my one-year-old around or working on my book (one of my other childhood dreams come true), I love to travel, experience other cultures and make beautiful photographs that – hopefully - capture the beauty, richness and global feel of the country or region pictured. I especially love to photograph people, nature, animals and quirky things that put a smile on my face. I live in a small town close to the forest with my husband, little boy and two grumpy cats.

Other things I love: reading many, many books, crocheting, drawing, music, cats, films (even the bad ones), imitating Neil from The Young Ones, nautical instruments, foxes, eating chocolate, anime, little umbrellas, everything exotic, freshly mowed grass and the smell of the air during a thunderstorm!"

Maximonstertje on Etsy:

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving a comment :)