Friday, March 2, 2012

Some Old Disney World Photography...

Photos I took at Walt Disney World: Old or New?

I admit that many of these photos may not be  that old but they are for me, they are all pictures from long lost files.  I love photography and I love taking pictures at Disney World.   As cheesy as it may sound...Disney inspires me and here are a few shots from my WDW portfolio.  


Main Street USA


Magic Kingdom Above

Port Orleans Riverside (or Dixie Landing if you must)

Port Orleans Midnight Fountains

A River.


I loved him...okay maybe not?


Scary & Funny...but mostly odd.



I need a vacation.....what about you?


2 comments:

  1. im going to disneyworld!!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elisha, when is your trip? I am **hopefully** working on one now... :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment :)